Thank you to everyone who attended Dr. Anderson's State of the Department address and the opening of Medical Grand Rounds this morning. Your interest and participation in the successes and future of this department are a huge part of what makes it the productive and accomplished department it is.
Thank you and congratulations to Dr. Nisha Chandra-Strobos who won this year's Director's Appreciation Award.
Here are a few highlights:
- The next director of the Division of Cardiology will be announced on Monday
- Dr. Chris Durso was named the executive vice chair
- Dr. David Hellmann will be stepping down as chairman of the DOM at Bayview
- We have a new pathway for clinical professors
- Nominations for the next cohort of the Miller Coulson Academy of Clinical Excellence are due Friday, September 20
- We've launched an updated website to celebrate the cultures of our two residency programs while finding ways to further collaborate: 1 Department of Medicine, 2 Residencies
- New research scholars:
- The DOM Large Project Initiative has launched
- Greg Kirk will step down as vice chair
To view photos of the event, visit our Facebook page.
To view a recording of the talk, click here.
To view the presentation on JHBox, click here.
Dr. Anderson will give his State of the Department address at Bayview during Grand Rounds on Tuesday, October 1.