The below only affects Team CORUS Mobile app users on iOS. Android users are not affected.
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 1 p.m., Apple will release a software update that is expected to break the Team CORUS Mobile app.
Before you update to iOS 16, we ask that you please take a moment to review: iOS 16 CORUS Mobile App Issue
If you'd prefer to receive CORUS message notifications via text message, please follow these instructions:
- Go to myProfile within myJH
- Scroll to the Cell Phone section:
- Enter your mobile number and carrier (if missing)
- Validate your mobile number through the on-screen prompts (if needed)
- Check the box to the left of Receive CORUS messages
- Click the circle to the left of Make this your Preferred Mobile Device
- Within the Team CORUS Mobile section:
- Set current status to Off
- Verify that Team CORUS Mobile is no longer your preferred mobile device
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save myProfile
- Delete the Team CORUS Mobile app from your phone
Please contact Team CORUS at email@example.com with any questions. They will continue to update their support page as this situation develops.
Hi I bought a new iPhone 14 and now i am not able download corus app
Hi- please contact Johns Hopkins IT through my.jh.edu for this issue. Thank you.